An electrified future awaits the Dodge Charger and ChallengerJuly 11, 2019
The company has officially confirmed that it is working on the electrification of these models.
Currently, the Dodge Charger and Challenger are available with a 3.6-liter Pentastar and a 5.7-liter HEMI, but did not even get a “soft” hybrid system. In the future, the company plans to change this with the help of new power units.
The representative of Dodge Tim Kuniskis said: “I think that the electrification of these models is absolutely the right future, which will be the key to high performance.”
It is not yet known what kind of electrification Dodge will choose: whether it will be a hybrid technology or an all-electric system.
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever
- Kia Niro spotted during road tests
- Automotive electronics suppliers forced to raise prices
- Chinese air taxis will appear in the skies of European cities