An analogue of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class debuted in IndiaFebruary 8, 2020
The Indian automaker has built its own Gelandewagen.
At a car show in New Delhi, India, a local automotive company, Force, showed off a second-generation Gurkha SUV to the public. The novelty is a frame car, which with its appearance and angular forms clearly hints at a resemblance to a premium German SUV – the Mercedes-Benz G-Class.
The next generation Force Gurkha will be available at Indian car dealerships in two interior layout options: 3- and 4-door. Unlike its predecessor, the new SUV has acquired a media system and other modern paraphernalia, including intelligent active and passive safety systems.
For the performance of the novelty, only a diesel engine with 90 hp is responsible power, which works in combination with a mechanical transmission and plug-in all-wheel drive or rear-wheel drive.
- GAC to Unveil GAC Enpulse Sports Coupe Concept in Beijing
- Ford will put five electrified car devices on the assembly line in Canada
- Announced 1100-horsepower Tesla Model S Plaid
- Kia unveils updated 2021 Stinger sports liftback
- BMW plans to seriously update its lineup