An 18-year-old girl crashed the Audi R8 supercar on the trackJune 11, 2020
Sports cars always require careful handling, a clear head and a decent driving experience. Clear evidence of this is an accident that recently occurred on the German autobahn.
An 18-year-old girl from Switzerland was driving along the highway on the Audi R8 V10, but couldn’t reach the final point – the motorist had an accident in which a 525-horsepower supercar suffered quite serious damage (alleged damage: 80,000 euros). Fortunately, both the driver and her passenger remained alive, but they were hospitalized with injuries.
According to autobild.de, the cause of the accident was the loss of control of the car due to high speed. The wet road also played an important role in this – at that time it was raining.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars