An 18-year-old girl crashed the Audi R8 supercar on the trackJune 11, 2020
Sports cars always require careful handling, a clear head and a decent driving experience. Clear evidence of this is an accident that recently occurred on the German autobahn.
An 18-year-old girl from Switzerland was driving along the highway on the Audi R8 V10, but couldn’t reach the final point – the motorist had an accident in which a 525-horsepower supercar suffered quite serious damage (alleged damage: 80,000 euros). Fortunately, both the driver and her passenger remained alive, but they were hospitalized with injuries.
According to autobild.de, the cause of the accident was the loss of control of the car due to high speed. The wet road also played an important role in this – at that time it was raining.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company