AMG exhaust system will make you sound louderDecember 7, 2019
The new Mercedes-AMG models will be equipped with the “emotional start” function.
The sound of the exhaust from AMG will become even louder by adding a new Emotional Start function to the list of standard ones. This system will provoke the opening of special valves, and immediately after starting the engine, idle speed will increase from the current 1800 to 2100 rpm. The new sports car from AMG will allow the owner to enjoy the growl of a powerful power plant and its impressive capabilities, while others will make you attract attention.
In the car factory settings, the Emotional Start function will be inactive by default. To activate a new sound effect, the driver will need to pull on any of the shift paddles immediately before pressing the start button. But do not worry, the exhaust volume will remain within the standards of the European Union.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021