Americans are developing “solar roads”November 13, 2019
They can even support the weight of a large truck.
Idaho’s Solar Roadways, an American company, is developing “solar roads,” which are made up of panels that can renew energy. Modular solar panels allow you to walk or move. They are tempered glass that can withstand the weight of the semi-trailer, with a surface similar to the surface of asphalt.
Thanks to the integrated LED lights that create lines and signs, there is no need to paint the coating. Internal heating elements help the panels repel snow and ice. Solar Roadways claims that the new technology has potential for use on motorways, and it can also be used to charge electric vehicles;
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan
- Coupe and convertible Audi TT get two new versions
- Tesla May Expand Autonomous Driving Software Release