American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in JapanNovember 27, 2020
The Japanese company Mitsuoka has started selling its SUV.
Mitsuoka has released a new SUV called Buddy. The model is a modified version of the last Toyota RAV4, but the exterior resembles American SUVs of the late 80s of the last century.
So the front bumper of the SUV, as well as the hood, fenders and chrome wheel caps are made in retro style. The rear of the car also received a massive chrome trim and vertical orientation lights. In the Mitsuoka Buddy cabin, almost everything reminds of the Toyota RAV4, however, the Mitsuoka nameplate flaunts on the steering wheel.
The off-road vehicle is driven by a 2.0-liter gasoline engine with a capacity of 222 hp. Drive – front or full. Prices for the new product start at 4,697,000 yen.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years