American racing driver will sell his Ford GTSeptember 5, 2020
American racer Graham Rahal is set to sell his purple 2018 Ford GT.
Since two years have passed since Graham bought his GT, the racer can easily sell this car. Quite a few of the 2018 Ford GTs have gone up for sale this year. And there are good reasons for this, such as the expiration of the 2-year ban on sales and the increase in value: the GT originally cost $ 500,000, while with the mileage it can be sold for over $ 1,000,000
Although purple is not part of the standard GT color scheme, most owners have opted for unique hues. In turn, Graham’s car has a purple body color with silver stripes.
Graham’s Ford GT has chassis number 218, making it one of the 500 examples of the first batch.
In addition, it was recently noted that Steve McQueen‘s vintage mobile home has gone on sale. It should be emphasized that the mileage of this vehicle is less than 63,000 kilometers. They ask for $ 68,500 for a car
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published