American racing driver will sell his Ford GTSeptember 5, 2020
American racer Graham Rahal is set to sell his purple 2018 Ford GT.
Since two years have passed since Graham bought his GT, the racer can easily sell this car. Quite a few of the 2018 Ford GTs have gone up for sale this year. And there are good reasons for this, such as the expiration of the 2-year ban on sales and the increase in value: the GT originally cost $ 500,000, while with the mileage it can be sold for over $ 1,000,000
Although purple is not part of the standard GT color scheme, most owners have opted for unique hues. In turn, Graham’s car has a purple body color with silver stripes.
Graham’s Ford GT has chassis number 218, making it one of the 500 examples of the first batch.
In addition, it was recently noted that Steve McQueen‘s vintage mobile home has gone on sale. It should be emphasized that the mileage of this vehicle is less than 63,000 kilometers. They ask for $ 68,500 for a car
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures