American racer shot a manApril 28, 2020
Two-time Baha 1000 rally raid winner BJ Baldwin is under investigation following an incident in Las Vegas that killed a man.
According to Racer, on the night of April 22, an American rider had a conflict with two unknown people in a parking lot near a burger. One stranger began firing, Baldwin returned fire from his pistol. As a result of the shootout, one of the attackers was killed.
BJ himself called the police. An investigation has begun, but the investigation has already established that the rider had permission to carry firearms and acted in self-defense.
BJ Baldwin is a fairly well-known rally raid racer in the United States. Four times he became the champion of the SCORE Off-Road Racing series, in the framework of which the Bach 1000 is just passing.
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages