American police suggested coloring instead of fineApril 23, 2019
The Southlake Police Department (Texas, United States) decided to approach petty violations with humor. So, in their Facebook account, they published a phto pickup truck, which parked, taking up part of the space reserved for disabled drivers.
In the usual case, the driver would get a $ 200 fine, but on that day the police department put a funny note under his caretaker.
“We noticed that you had a little trouble staying within the line when you were parked near a place for people with disabilities. Maybe if you practice coloring our badge while staying within the outline, it will be easier for you to do this in the future, ”says the message. It is also complemented by a black and white badge of the police department, which is supposed to be painted.
The Facebook department recommended that drivers stick to the markup line, especially if they park near places designated for people with disabilities. Post became viral. Many users supported the police department and expressed their approval for its methods of work.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious