American Kia Seltos caught by photo spies in anticipation of debutNovember 15, 2019
We have already seen how Kia Seltos are tested for the US market, and we also received confirmation that Seltos will be the main Kia exhibits at LA AutoShow on November 22, but today we have a new set of model spy shots.
At the moment, Kia Motors America has not announced whether this SUV will be sold in the United States. However, Kia Seltos shots taken in a California parking lot appeared on the Web. Korean SUV was parked without any camouflage
We know that the Kia Seltos has a 1.4-liter turbocharged diesel engine and a 1.5-liter gasoline engine available in India, but most likely we won’t see a diesel engine in America yet.
It was rumored that this model does not yet have a name for the American market, since Seltos is the prerogative of India. Some time ago we heard that the automaker could use the Tusker name for the US market.
It remains unclear where the Seltos will be built. We recently received information that Seltos started production at Kia Motors Manufacturing in Alabama. However, these vehicles are intended solely for testing and licensing. So it is likely that the model will be delivered from Mexico or South Korea.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos