Amazon plans to buy an unmanned auto companyMay 27, 2020
Amazon may buy Zoox, an unmanned aircraft company. Such information on Tuesday, May 26, shared the agency The Wall Street Journal.
According to the portal, negotiations between the parties may last a couple of weeks. However, their successful completion cannot be guaranteed.
According to reports, the estimated price of Zoox last year was approximately $ 3.2 billion, but Amazon wants to buy the company cheaper. What amount is involved is unknown.
Zoox was founded in 2014, the location of its head office is the state of California, USA. The company creates hardware and software, using which, according to the plan, it will be possible to ensure the functioning of computer-controlled auto taxis.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green