Amazon Airs unveils new BMW documentary on Formula ENovember 15, 2019
Amazon has released a new documentary entitled “Race to the Future: Formula E as a Laboratory for the BMW Group” about the BMW Formula E team. It tells the hard way of engineers and all people to create an electric car, as well as his participation in competitions.
The new documentary Race to the Future: Formula E as a Laboratory for the BMW Group talks about a Bavarian company and the development of electric vehicle technology. Special attention is paid specifically to the technical part, as well as the possibility of their introduction into production cars.
The whole difficulty for the teams is that all the cars use the same power units and batteries. Engineers and technicians can only develop the rear frame, suspension, software, wiring and on-board electronics.
Filming took place during the 2018-2019 Formula E season with the BMW iFE when BMW unveiled its first Formula E car.
As a power unit for all Formula E, an electrical installation with a power of up to 335 horsepower is used. This allows you to accelerate to “hundreds” in just 2.8 seconds.
Meanwhile, BMW’s global sales are skyrocketing. The growth in sales in October was due to success at the two largest car markets in the world – in China and the USA.
- Tesla Changes Launch Mode Implementation for Model S and Model X
- When will the debut of the updated BMW 4 Series Coupe take place?
- Six new cars will appear in Forza Horizon 4 Series 21
- Ford fFord found mid-engine Mustang concept photosound mid-engine Mustang concept photos
- The new BMW M5 2020 crashed immediately after purchase