Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in MayJanuary 19, 2021
The low-cost Alrendo TS Bravo will compete with brand name products.
According to Profile portal, Alrendo intends to bring its new electric motorcycle Alrendo TS Bravo to European roads in May this year. The novelty is not the fastest model, but at the same time it is inexpensive and moderately powerful.
It is reported that the motorcycle is driven by a 79-horsepower electric motor, which is capable of accelerating the new product to 135 km / h. At the same time, the power reserve on one charge when driving at speeds up to 50 km / h is enough for 400 kilometers, and at a speed close to maximum – only 150 kilometers.
The advantages of the Alrendo TS Bravo include its charging – from 0% to 100% the motorcycle battery is charged in four hours from a regular outlet. The cost of new items in Europe is 9,995 euros, which is not so much compared to other similar products. Motorcycle deliveries to Russia are not yet planned, but everything may change after the start of “live” sales.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO