Alpine introduced a special edition of the A110SMarch 3, 2020
Among the many premier auto show in Geneva, Alpine also presented its creation. This is a series of special A110.
Alpine several special versions of the A110. Among them is the A110 Légande GT, which will be released in just 400 copies. Alpine A110 Légande received unique interior and exterior details, such as special alloy wheels. Especially the “elegance” of the car is of paramount importance in this version.
“The A110 Légende GT takes the sleek A110 to the next level,” said Patrick Marinoff, Managing Director of Alpine.
Alpine also introduced a special version of Color. As the name implies, the leading role in this case is played by a unique and exclusive body color. The model will receive a new color every year. In 2020, Jaune Tournesol yellow paint was used in the Color Edition for the A110S. After the New Year, this color disappears from the palette, and another will replace it.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV