Alpine announced the premiere of a more powerful version of the A110 sports carJune 7, 2019
In mid-June, within the framework of the 24-hour Le Mans 24-hour marathon, the French company will present a 300-strong modification of the Alpine A110 game jacket
The company Alpine has published a new version of the videoteaser more powerful version of the sports car A110. The premiere of the car will take place on June 16 as part of the 87th 24 Hours of Le Mans daily marathon.
According to preliminary data, the novelty will be a road version of the track sports car A110 GT4 – a similar car was recently seen during road tests.
As expected, the new product will be equipped with a modernized 1.8-liter engine, which is installed on the new generation Renault Megane RS Trophy. This engine produces 300 hp and 400 Nm of torque (48 hp and 80 Nm more powerful than its predecessor). The transmissions are six-speed manual or robotized transmission with two clutches of a similar range.
Extreme Alpine A110 will receive a modified suspension with track settings and reduced ground clearance, adjustable shock absorbers, as well as Brembo brakes.
- Chrysler celebrates the anniversary of the cult sedan with a 469-strong special version
- Nikola Motor Announces Battery Breakthrough
- The car of the future will become a “supercomputer on wheels”
- Ford CEO: Mustang Mach-E will dispel the myth of the loss-making electric cars
- Hankook’s three future tire designs