Alpine A110 prepared for mountain tripsJanuary 29, 2020
The French company Alpine, which is owned by Renault, showed at the international automobile festival in Paris a cross-variation of the A110 coupe. The show car under the name Sports X has an elevator suspension kit and ski mount.
The Alpine thematic project appears to be dedicated to mountain issues. Cross-styled Sports X is distinguished by the presence of protective plates at the front and rear, new bumpers with increased air intakes, redrawn stern with ventilation slots near the lights, and also wheel arches. The clearance of the coupe was increased by 60 mm, in turn, the body became wider by 80 mm.
On the technical side, the prototype is no different from commercial vehicles. So, the 2-door has a 1.8-liter turbo engine, which develops 252 hp on the Pure and Legende variants. and 320 Nm of torque, and on the A110S version – 292 hp
Engines are paired with a 7-band robotic transmission with two clutches. Drive is available only rear.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily