Alpina Tests New B5 TouringJanuary 7, 2020
The network has spy shots of new items.
After the photos of the prototype of the new BMW 5-Series appeared on the Web, it became clear that Alpina would not be long in coming either. On the eve of reporters, a station wagon test car with a camouflaged front and rear under the BMW brand was seen.
The headlights of the novelty have a different look, the same applies to the taillights, which received new graphics. In addition, the station wagon is equipped with dual exhaust pipes, which indicates that we are not faced with the usual 520d Touring, but with a model of the Alpina brand. The prototype also has multi-spoke rims typical of the brand.
It should be noted that the prototype also received new bumpers with large air intakes that will provide good cooling for the 4.4-liter V8 turbo engine. The rear bumper is similar to that used on the current version of the B5 Touring, but it may still be subject to change.
- Experts explain why over 50% of cars are black or white
- Maserati connects its vehicles to TomTom services
- Bugatti is preparing an electric track hypercar
- Hyundai plans to launch a large pickup truck
- Volkswagen continues testing Golf GTI TCR