Alpina has created a 617-horsepower BMW X7May 20, 2020
The network published information about what kind of unit Alpina representatives will install in the updated BMW X7 model.
Earlier it was reported that the popular tuning studio is preparing a new version of the BMW X7. At the time of the release of this news, there was no information about the power plant of the car, but now company representatives reported on it in more detail. Under the hood of the car, a 4.4-liter V-shaped eight will be installed, which has two turbines and a return of 612 hp.
During the test, this unit was able to accelerate a car weighing more than 2.5 tons to 100 km / h in just 4 seconds. Together with the engine, an 8-speed automatic is combined. An upgraded bumper will be installed in front of the car.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles