Alpina and Mercedes-Benz will present their cars on the same dayFebruary 16, 2021
Alpine has announced the premiere date for its new racing car.
Alpine has recently announced the premiere of its new Alpine A521 racing car, it will take place on March 2 this year. It was originally planned that the car will be shown at the end of February, but the team moved the date to March. At the same time, the Mercedes team planned the premiere of the new car in advance on the same day.
It is currently not known where or in what format Alpine will present its Alpine A521. As a reminder, Fernando Alonso and Esteban Ocon will be the drivers of the team in the 2021 Formula 1 season.
Earlier, speedme.ru reported that British Aston Martin is returning to Formula 1 racing. The official debut of the team is scheduled for March 21, and by the end of February the team must present its new car. Sebastian Vettel and Lance Stroll will be driving Aston Martin this season.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web