AlphaTauri tested Driver’s Eye technologyFebruary 17, 2020
A month ago, we talked about the fact that in Formula E we introduced Driver’s Eye technology, which allows viewers to perceive what is happening on the track almost through the eyes of the rider.
The FIA approved the use of miniature video cameras with a diameter of only 8 mm and weighing 2.5 grams, which are mounted in helmets at the eye level of the riders, and in fact, we see exactly the same picture as a person sitting behind the wheel.
It turns out that during yesterday’s shooting day on the highway in Misano, the same technology was tested in AlphaTauri, so now there is the opportunity to drive a circle with one of the racers of the team from Faenza. However, the press service of AlphaTauri, publishing this video, did not say who was driving, Daniil Kvyat or Pierre Gasly. However, on the nose fairing, the number 10 is visible, and underneath it stands the French rider.
- Escape from coronavirus: China has created the perfect car for self-isolation
- For “truckers” presented a bright novelty in the style of Western
- Volkswagen salesman from Audi to sell in China
- Hybrid BMW 3 series, X3 and X4 will appear this year
- Lucid Air Launch Delayed Until Year End