Alonso will sit behind the wheel on the tests in BahrainMarch 29, 2019
Fernando Alonso will test the new McLaren car on tests in Bahrain, which will be held next week.
Unlike rivals, McLaren had the opportunity to put two cars – one of them for the Pirelli tests – Alonso will work on it.
Tests McLaren will start Carlos Sainz – he will work half a day and give way to the cockpit Lando Norris, who will spend on tests Tuesday evening and the whole of Wednesday.
Tests Pirelli on Tuesday will start Alonso, on Wednesday morning, Carlos Sainz will sit behind the wheel, and Fernando will replace him again in the afternoon.
- 2018 Ford GT low-mileage on sale
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction