Almost new Mercedes, BMW and Audi threw dust in a landfillMay 5, 2020
Often in landfills you can frankly old cars. However, there are exceptions.
Recently, on the Abandoned, rotten & rusty cars page on Facebook, photos of three representatives of the “big German three” – Mercedes S-Class, BMW 7-Series and Audi A8 L. – were thrown and dusted. Cars were shot on disassembly next to each other.
Moreover, all three premium sedans are relatively fresh – in the case of “Merce” we are talking about a pre-styling model in the back of W222 (2013-2017), and in the case of BMW – a sedan of the previous generation (G11 / 12; 2015-2019). Audi A8 also refers to the previous generation (3rd generation (D4), 2010-2017).
Details about the photographed cars are not reported – the signature to the pictures only states that they are “abandoned and gone to die.” However, we became interested in the origin of these images and learned some facts.
It turns out that these photos were originally published on the team-bhp.com forum back in 2018. According to their author, the cars were photographed by him at one of the showdowns near Mumbai, India.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos