Almost new Lamborghini Countach was estimated at 799.9 thousand Canadian dollarsMarch 30, 2020
A Lamborghini Montreal dealer in Canada is selling the all-new Countach, a variation of the 25th Anniversary of 1990, which covered a total of 135 km. The cost of the supercar, which was released in the amount of 657 units, is 799.9 thousand Canadian dollars
A version of the Countach 25th Anniversary was introduced in 1998 for the twentieth anniversary of the brand Lamborghini. The technical equipment of the supercar is the same as that of the 5000QV modification, however, it has acquired about 500 innovations focused on improving the appearance of the car and increasing convenience.
The supercar had a 5.2-liter V12 engine with a capacity of 455 hp. and could accelerate to the first 100 kph in less than 5 seconds. “Maximum speed” of the car is 295 km / h.
The variation of the Countach 25th Anniversary differed from 5000QV in equipment: the coupe acquired electric windows and electrically adjustable seats, as well as a new steering wheel and more efficient air conditioning. However, the exclusivity of the car also lies in the fact that the development of its appearance was handled by Horatio Pagani himself, who is the founder of Pagani.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets