Almost new Lamborghini Countach was estimated at 799.9 thousand Canadian dollarsMarch 30, 2020
A Lamborghini Montreal dealer in Canada is selling the all-new Countach, a variation of the 25th Anniversary of 1990, which covered a total of 135 km. The cost of the supercar, which was released in the amount of 657 units, is 799.9 thousand Canadian dollars
A version of the Countach 25th Anniversary was introduced in 1998 for the twentieth anniversary of the brand Lamborghini. The technical equipment of the supercar is the same as that of the 5000QV modification, however, it has acquired about 500 innovations focused on improving the appearance of the car and increasing convenience.
The supercar had a 5.2-liter V12 engine with a capacity of 455 hp. and could accelerate to the first 100 kph in less than 5 seconds. “Maximum speed” of the car is 295 km / h.
The variation of the Countach 25th Anniversary differed from 5000QV in equipment: the coupe acquired electric windows and electrically adjustable seats, as well as a new steering wheel and more efficient air conditioning. However, the exclusivity of the car also lies in the fact that the development of its appearance was handled by Horatio Pagani himself, who is the founder of Pagani.
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious
- McLaren Elva cut the circulation again. Coronavirus is to blame