Almost 3 thousand Audi cars will be recalled due to the risk of fireSeptember 8, 2020
The recall campaign will take place in China and will affect executive cars.
FAW-Volkswagen Automobile has announced the launch of a recall campaign for Audi vehicles in China. This became known on Monday, September 7. The review will include executive class cars – Audi A8 and Audi S8, their total number will be 2 845 units. These machines were produced between June 2012 and October 2017.
The problem lies in the sealing strip in the engine compartment. As a result of exposure to high temperatures, it can deform, which in turn is fraught with fire. To eliminate the malfunction, a special retaining plate will be installed in service centers. All owners will be advised to report for repairs, the statement said.
All work will be performed free of charge, and the start of the service campaign is scheduled for September 25, 2020.
Meanwhile, the new electric crossover Audi E-Tron was spotted during test trials. The car is positioned as a 2021 model, and its debut will take place at the end of this year. Details about the power plant and the battery are already known.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery