Almost 1.5 thousand Audi cars will be recalled in ChinaApril 5, 2020
Chinese company FAW-Volkswagen Automotive Co. It will recall 1,442 Audi cars from the Chinese market due to the risk of fire.
The recall will concern Audi TT cars imported into China from abroad and issued between February 5, 2015 and June 29, 2018, the State Administration for Market Regulation of the PRC said.
The recall will begin on April 10th. There was information that the above models have a high risk of fuel tank ignition in the event of a traffic accident due to a design defect. Authorized Audi dealers in the Middle Kingdom will diagnose and replace defective parts for free.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published