All-wheel drive versions of the Chevy Blazer received a towing kitJune 15, 2020
For the Chevy Blazer, the optional V92 towing kit has become available.
At the same time, the new package is offered only for Blazer versions that have a 3.6-liter V6 LGX engine and an all-wheel drive system. V92 increases the towing capacity of the crossover to 680 kg.
At the same time, as GM Authority informs, a new towing kit called VR2, in particular, will be available for the new generation Chevy Blazer with front-wheel drive.
Despite the fact that one package will be offered for all-wheel drive versions, and the other for front-wheel drive options, the configurations that can be equipped with them are the same: 2LT, 3LT, RS and Premier.
In addition, it was previously noted that the updated Honda BR-V cross got to dealers.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors