All-wheel drive versions of the Chevy Blazer received a towing kitJune 15, 2020
For the Chevy Blazer, the optional V92 towing kit has become available.
At the same time, the new package is offered only for Blazer versions that have a 3.6-liter V6 LGX engine and an all-wheel drive system. V92 increases the towing capacity of the crossover to 680 kg.
At the same time, as GM Authority informs, a new towing kit called VR2, in particular, will be available for the new generation Chevy Blazer with front-wheel drive.
Despite the fact that one package will be offered for all-wheel drive versions, and the other for front-wheel drive options, the configurations that can be equipped with them are the same: 2LT, 3LT, RS and Premier.
In addition, it was previously noted that the updated Honda BR-V cross got to dealers.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines