All Tesla models compared in a straight line raceJanuary 9, 2019
Tesla Roadster, Model S P100D, Model 3 Performance and Model X P100D took part in the drag.
YouTube channel authors What’s Inside? Family decided to find out which Tesla is faster by running a drag-race between four electric cars. The original Roadster, Model S P100D liftback, Model 3 Performance sedan and Model X P100D crossover came to the starting line.
Tesla Roadster was equipped with an electric motor, issuing 294 horsepower and 400 Nm of torque. Before the first 100 km/h, it can accelerate in 3.7 seconds. Model Model 3 Performance – these are two engines with a total power of 456 forces (639 Nm). Acceleration time to 96 kilometers per hour (60 miles per hour) – 3.5 seconds.
The all-wheel drive liftback Model S P100D has a power plant with a capacity of 773 horsepower (967 Nm). From zero to one hundred kilometers per hour, the electric car accelerates in 2.6 seconds. The Model X P100D crossover with the same indicators is a bit slower – it needs 3.1 seconds for this exercise.
Earlier, at a quarter-mile distance, the Tesla Model X P100D compared to the Lamborghini Urus, which accelerates to 100 km/h in 3.6 seconds (independent measurements showed that Urus could reach 100 kilometers per hour in 3.2 seconds).
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web