All-road Kia xCeed photographed completely without camouflageMay 27, 2019
Kia XCeed, which will premiere in the fall of 2019, will be different in appearance from other members of the family.
At the disposal of the Dutch edition of Auto Week were photos in which the off-road version of the Kia Ceed was captured completely without camouflage. The premiere of the car will be held in the autumn at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
SUV, which will receive the designation XCeed, will be different from other members of the third generation Kia Ceed family. In particular, the XCeed will get a completely different front end with modified headlights, a different form of grille, as well as a different bumper.
In addition, all-terrain will differ from the standard hatchback increased ground clearance and plastic protection of the lower part of the body.
It is assumed that the Kia XCeed will share the engine range of engines with a conventional hatchback, the line of which in Europe includes a 3-liter supercharged gasoline unit of 1 liter with a capacity of 120 liters. with., as well as a 1.6-liter 115-horsepower diesel. In addition to the coma, available inflatable “fours” with a working capacity of 1.4 and 1.6 liters, developing 140 and 200 hp respectively.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S