All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versionsJanuary 19, 2021
This is reported by Auto Express with reference to the general director of the Peugeot brand Jean-Philippe Imparato.
According to the published data, Peugeot intends to release “charged” versions of all its new models. It is reported that the first such car will be presented in March this year, but in general, the brand is beginning to strive to produce one new car every year.
It became known that in March we will be shown the Peugeot Sport 508 sedan, which is driven by a hybrid power plant consisting of a 1.6-liter turbo engine and two electric motors – one on each axle. The total output of the power plant is 355 hp. and 520 Nm of torque. Among other things, the sedan is equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive.
Starting with the new model, Peugeot will strive to combine performance and everyday usability in cars. In addition, Imparato said he did not want the transition to electric cars to be boring – customers want to enjoy driving even if their CO2 emissions are less than 50 grams.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web