All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auctionOctober 28, 2020
The vehicle’s mileage is 362 kilometers.
The JDM Expo marketplace has put up for sale a virtually new 2002 Nissan Skyline R34. The description of the car says that the cabin smells like a new car – of course, because the sports car’s mileage is only 362 kilometers. The cost of this lot is $ 485,000.
The kit comes with the original instructions and a list of maintenance – it is obvious that the car, which had been idle for so many years, had to be serviced: at least occasionally change the oil, start the engine and change the fuel in the tank.
This Nissan Skyline R34 is in near-perfect condition – the sports car seats are still wrapped in plastic. Under the hood of the car is a 2.6-liter turbo engine with 280 hp. and 392 Nm of torque, which is paired with a 6-speed manual and all-wheel drive system.
- Toyota Yaris named Car of the Year 2021
- How much might a new Ford Maverick pickup cost?
- Nissan Says Gasoline Efficiency Breakthrough Up to 50% Efficiency
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut