All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auctionOctober 28, 2020
The vehicle’s mileage is 362 kilometers.
The JDM Expo marketplace has put up for sale a virtually new 2002 Nissan Skyline R34. The description of the car says that the cabin smells like a new car – of course, because the sports car’s mileage is only 362 kilometers. The cost of this lot is $ 485,000.
The kit comes with the original instructions and a list of maintenance – it is obvious that the car, which had been idle for so many years, had to be serviced: at least occasionally change the oil, start the engine and change the fuel in the tank.
This Nissan Skyline R34 is in near-perfect condition – the sports car seats are still wrapped in plastic. Under the hood of the car is a 2.6-liter turbo engine with 280 hp. and 392 Nm of torque, which is paired with a 6-speed manual and all-wheel drive system.
- Cupra will build a yacht on the Volkswagen electric platform
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web