All motorcycles of the new Motoe championship burned down in the FireMarch 15, 2019
The start of the first ever electric motorcycle championship will most likely be postponed indefinitely after an emergency that happened on Wednesday night in Jerez.
At the end of the first day of official tests in the time paddock, where all 18 motorcycles were located, the equipment of all 12 teams and the riders’ equipment, a fire occurred. Fortunately, there were no casualties, but the machinery and equipment burned down.
“As a result of the fire in the temporary paddock MotoE destroyed most of the equipment of the championship,” said the official statement of the organizers. – Fortunately, no one was hurt. In the coming hours will be published detailed information about the causes of fire and possible changes in the calendar of the championship “.
The debut season of MotoE was supposed to start on May 3 in Jerez as part of the Spanish Grand Prix MotoGP.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones