Alfa Romeo will release a new version of the Stelvio Ti SUVSeptember 6, 2019
Alfa Romeo will release a new version of the Stelvio Ti SUV, replacing the Milano Edizione.
The Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUV received carbon accents, a sports suspension and many features of the driver assistance system. The new version of the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti differs from its younger brothers by the front grille, carbon fiber mirrors, darker Stelvio and Q4 badges, red brake calipers and new 20-inch alloy alloy wheels.
Inside, the Stelvio Ti version is equipped with a leather dashboard, laminated glass for additional sound insulation, active cruise control and FSD shock absorbers that perfectly absorb all bumps in the road, improving maneuverability. As an option, Alfa Romeo offers an active suspension.
Two power units are offered to choose from: a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder petrol at 276 hp. and a 2.2-liter diesel engine with 207 hp Both are paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission. All-wheel drive system installed. The maximum speed is 215 km / h. Prices for the new Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti in the UK start at £ 47,000.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web