Alfa Romeo will join the new ETCR ChampionshipDecember 7, 2019
The Romeo Ferraris racing team will be developing a car for the first ever electric series in the Touring class. The electric car will be built on the basis of Alfa Romeo Giulia, the creation and completion of which for the TCR is the company Romeo Ferraris.
“Few motorsport brands have such incredible traditions and history as Alfa Romeo,” commented Marcello Lotti, president of the WSC Group. “We are pleased and proud that Romeo Ferraris has embarked on such an ambitious program.” This company has proven its competence and professionalism thanks to the success of TCR Giulietta. Therefore, I am sure that they will cope with the task. “
Cupra and Hyundai reported early participation in the ETCR debut season in 2020.
- Tesla bought a plot in a special zone for a factory in Germany with a scandal
- New Honda Breeze outperforms KIA Sportage
- The network got the first images of the new low-cost crossover Renault
- Ford and Volkswagen team up to create a seven-seater frame SUV
- The first photos of the updated VW Golf GTI without camouflage appeared