Alfa Romeo released an intriguing teaser ahead of the Geneva Motor ShowFebruary 24, 2020
The Italian automaker is preparing something very impressive for the Geneva Motor Show, which starts next week.
Alfa Romeo reminded herself of herself with a new teaser, where she promised fans a “significant return” at the upcoming Swiss motor show, which will open its doors on March 3. Unfortunately, there are no other details hinting at possible news from Italians. Foreign car experts do not count on the return of the 8C and GTV models. But the high-performance Giulia, about which persistent rumors have been circulating for a long time, in their opinion, is too early to write off. This car will receive the GTA suffix from Gran Turismo Alleggerita in the same vein as the GTA 156 about two decades ago.
A small Alfa Romeo Giulietta hatchback still exists, but there was information on the web that the brand could finish production of the model at the end of this year.
If the brand’s plans do not mean providing Giulietta with a “hot” version, then in all likelihood the promised “significant return” will be associated with Giulia or Stelvio. At the same time, Motor1.com portal notes that at one time Alfa Romeo denied rumors of a Giulia GTA. In any case, soon all the cards will be revealed.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system