Alfa Romeo MiTo successor could be a subcompact crossoverMarch 7, 2019
Last summer, Alfa Romeo ceased production of the pretty three-door MiTo hatchback, which lasted 10 years on the conveyor. Immediately after there were rumors that Alfa is preparing a successor to this model, and now they have finally been confirmed.
According to the British edition of Autoexpress, the information that the Italians are working on the successor to MiTo, confirmed Robert Zerby – the head of the European division of Alfa Romeo. According to her, the brand wants to more actively attract a female audience to the brand, and, despite the fact that MiTo coped well with this task, adult women need a more practical car, which will make it easier to fasten children in the back row before the trip. She did not directly confirm the information about replacing the MiTo with a subcompact crossover, but said that Alfa Romeo was still working on two SUVs.
She also confirmed that the flagship crossover is being developed, the dimensions of which will exceed Stelvio, and the Italians do not forget about the urgent need to electrify the model range.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup