Alfa Romeo is preparing to celebrate the 110th anniversary of the companyFebruary 10, 2020
Italian company A.L.F.A. (Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili), which we know as Alfa Romeo, was founded in Milan on June 24, 1910, and this year will mark its 110th anniversary.
Her sporting history began a little later: cars of this brand have been racing since 1911.
Italy is preparing to brightly and widely celebrate the anniversary, and the company’s Design Center has already created a special version of the logo, which will also appear on Formula 1 cars of the Alfa Romeo Racing team.
In addition, riders in the cars of the famous Italian brand of different years of production will take part in events such as the Mille Miglia race, which will be held from May 13 to 16, and the July Goodwood Festival of Speed.
The company also has developed an extensive program for fans of the brand and fans, designed for the whole of 2020.
Many anniversary events will be held at the Alfa Romeo Historical Museum in Arese, located in the building of the company’s former factory. It can be expected that the most interesting events will be those in which Kimi Raikkonen and Antonio Giovinazzi will take part.
- Rare Ford GT ’67 Heritage Edition to be auctioned off
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world