Alfa Romeo cuts staffApril 10, 2020
Alfa Romeo became one of the teams that reduced the number of employees due to the crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Earlier, McLaren and Williams used the UK government scheme, according to which the authorities pay 80% of the salary to laid-off employees. There is a similar program in Switzerland, and it has been taken advantage of by Alfa Romeo, cutting some of the 500 employees based at the Hinwil base.
After the forced pause is completed in Formula 1, the teams will return the dismissed employees to their previous positions.
- Students built VW Golf GTE Skylight Wörthersee concept with 3110 W sound power
- This Mitsubishi Lancer Evo received a very beautiful body color
- A photo of an Aston Martin Valkyrie with a crazy aero kit appeared on the web
- The interior of the VW ID Buzz electric van is captured
- Genesis G70 Shooting Brake to debut at Goodwood on July 8