Alfa Romeo cuts staffApril 10, 2020
Alfa Romeo became one of the teams that reduced the number of employees due to the crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Earlier, McLaren and Williams used the UK government scheme, according to which the authorities pay 80% of the salary to laid-off employees. There is a similar program in Switzerland, and it has been taken advantage of by Alfa Romeo, cutting some of the 500 employees based at the Hinwil base.
After the forced pause is completed in Formula 1, the teams will return the dismissed employees to their previous positions.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road