Alfa Romeo cuts staffApril 10, 2020
Alfa Romeo became one of the teams that reduced the number of employees due to the crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Earlier, McLaren and Williams used the UK government scheme, according to which the authorities pay 80% of the salary to laid-off employees. There is a similar program in Switzerland, and it has been taken advantage of by Alfa Romeo, cutting some of the 500 employees based at the Hinwil base.
After the forced pause is completed in Formula 1, the teams will return the dismissed employees to their previous positions.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors