Alfa Romeo C39 will be presented to the public on February 19January 25, 2020
Alfa Romeo was the last to confirm the date of the presentation of the new car. C39 will be presented to the public on February 19 in Barcelona at 8:15 local time – before the start of the first day of winter tests.
Williams again decided to divide the presentation into several parts. On February 17, the team will show the coloring of the car on last year’s chassis, and put the car of 2020 on the track at the beginning of the tests.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura