Alfa Romeo and Shell Announce CollaborationMarch 15, 2019
Alfa Romeo announced a partnership with Shell, which has become a supplier of fuel and lubricants. Shell logos are placed on the front wing and the body of cars Kimi Raikkonen and Antonio Giovinazzi.
Frederic Vasser, Team Leader: “We are pleased to announce the start of cooperation with Shell. It’s amazing that now our cars have logos of a cult brand with strong links to motor racing. ”
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6