Alfa Romeo and Shell Announce CollaborationMarch 15, 2019
Alfa Romeo announced a partnership with Shell, which has become a supplier of fuel and lubricants. Shell logos are placed on the front wing and the body of cars Kimi Raikkonen and Antonio Giovinazzi.
Frederic Vasser, Team Leader: “We are pleased to announce the start of cooperation with Shell. It’s amazing that now our cars have logos of a cult brand with strong links to motor racing. ”
- Ken Block’s drift Ford F-150 is up for sale
- Audi and Volvo suspend production in Belgium
- BMW M4 will officially take part in the drift series
- Bugatti’s unreleased hypercar is already being resold
- BMW talks about the new BMW Live Cockpit