Alfa Romeo and Shell Announce CollaborationMarch 15, 2019
Alfa Romeo announced a partnership with Shell, which has become a supplier of fuel and lubricants. Shell logos are placed on the front wing and the body of cars Kimi Raikkonen and Antonio Giovinazzi.
Frederic Vasser, Team Leader: “We are pleased to announce the start of cooperation with Shell. It’s amazing that now our cars have logos of a cult brand with strong links to motor racing. ”
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari