Alfa Romeo and Shell Announce CollaborationMarch 15, 2019
Alfa Romeo announced a partnership with Shell, which has become a supplier of fuel and lubricants. Shell logos are placed on the front wing and the body of cars Kimi Raikkonen and Antonio Giovinazzi.
Frederic Vasser, Team Leader: “We are pleased to announce the start of cooperation with Shell. It’s amazing that now our cars have logos of a cult brand with strong links to motor racing. ”
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26