Alexander Elbon will not take part in the qualificationApril 13, 2019
At the end of Saturday’s training session of the Grand Prix of China, Alexander Elbon smashed the car at the exit of the last turn. The blow was so strong that the hazardous overload sensor worked – the driver was sent to a medical center.
The survey did not reveal any damage, Elbon was allowed to continue to participate in the weekend, but Alexander did not take part in the qualification.
Damage to the car were so serious that I had to change the chassis. In the Toro Rosso will not have time to restore the car to the beginning of the session, but expect that Elbon will take part in the race.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos