Alexander Elbon visits Juan Manuel CorreaOctober 20, 2019
Juan Manuel Correa is still in one of the London clinics, where he has already undergone several complicated operations – British doctors are doing everything possible to restore the right leg of the rider, although this is still very far away.
We quoted his words in which he simply thanks fate for surviving, although there is no certainty yet whether he will be able to recover 100%. But the important thing is that a sense of humor has already returned to Juan Manuel.
Yesterday he was visited by Alexander Elbon, a Red Bull Racing racer, after which a photograph taken in the hospital ward during this visit appeared on Instagram of Correa and said: “It turns out I have a new nanny.”
If, despite the complexity of the situation, a person is able to joke, it means things are getting better. In November, Juan Manuel will be able to transfer air travel across the Atlantic without much risk, and then he will return home to Miami.
- Ford introduced the “charged” crossover Puma ST
- Mercedes is confident in the success of the new generation of the S-class sedan
- Two Daihatsu get new styling packages from Modellista
- The last limousine Kennedy drove alive to be sold
- Renault Megane could become a crossover