Alexander Elbon: I am distressed and annoyedApril 14, 2019
In Shanghai, Alexander Elbon could claim a good result in qualifying if it were not for the mistake in Saturday’s training session, which led to a serious accident.
Alexander Elbon: “I’m fine, but distressed and annoyed. The accident was tough, but at the same time ridiculous – I overdid it, driving too far into the artificial grass outside the track and pressing the gas pedal too hard. It’s a shame, because we obviously had a chance to compete for the qualification finals, the car was very fast from the very beginning of the weekend.
Is it possible to call my mistake typical for debutants in Shanghai? You know, that would be too simple an excuse. Accidents should not have happened. I attacked at the limit, but overdid it. We were counting on successful performance in qualifying, but lost our chance in Saturday’s training. ”
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily