Alex Peroni: I lost consciousness during the accidentSeptember 17, 2019
Australian pilot Alex Peroni first commented on his accident in the first Formula 3 race in Monza.
The 19-year-old Campos racer drove into the curb when driving off the track in the Parabolica corner, after which he flew up and flew into the fence. He was taken to a hospital where doctors diagnosed a vertebral fracture.
On September 12, Peroni was discharged from the hospital and returned home to Australia, where he will continue treatment.
“I lost consciousness during the accident, so I don’t remember anything. Thanks to this, I managed to avoid psychological trauma, Motorsport-Total quotes Peroni. “I was very lucky to be able to walk after such an accident. I’m glad to be back home.”
Of course, it’s a shame to finish the season ahead of schedule. I hope to get back behind the wheel as soon as possible. ”
- The court ordered Tesla to stop deforestation at the Gigafactory construction site near Berlin
- Volkswagen unveils its fleet parking technology
- Polestar uses recycled materials in interior design
- Spotted a prototype high-performance Porsche Cayenne Coupe GT
- American tuning studio modernized Chevrolet Colorado