Alex Marquez became the champion of Moto2November 4, 2019
The younger brother of six-time MotoGP champion finished second in Malaysia and guaranteed the title in the intermediate class for one stage until the end of the season.
The struggle for victory in the race unfolded between Marquez and South African Brad Binder, who were able to quickly move away from the rest of the peloton. On the fourth lap, Binder made a mistake and gave the Spaniard leadership, but four laps later he returned to first place and kept Alex behind to the finish line. Tom Luti closed the podium two seconds behind.
In Valencia, the vice-championship among themselves will be played by Thomas Luti and Brad Binder, who share only four points.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup