Aitken: We have advanced compared with 2018April 4, 2019
Today in Bahrain behind the wheel of a Renault R.S.19 car the test-pilot of the team Jack Aitken worked. The briton drove 103 laps, at the best of them showing the 14th time of the day, and I am confident that he helped the engineers to gather information that will be useful in preparing for the Chinese Grand Prix.
Jack Aitken (14th): “To pilot a Formula 1 car is always a pleasure, and it was great for the first time to try out this year’s equipment on the go. I was pleased that in certain areas we moved forward compared to last year, because during the season I had to ride R.S.18.
Today we drove more than 100 circles, this is a pretty decent mileage, which allowed us to collect a significant amount of information that the team will analyze before the Grand Prix of China.
I am grateful to Renault for this opportunity and already preparing for the fact that, returning to the base in Enstone, I will use the data obtained on the tests in the work on the simulator “.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup