Agnelli family purchased 150 mechanical ventilation machines for ItalyMarch 18, 2020
The Agnelli family and their companies donated € 10 million to the Italian Civil Defense Department and the social service Specchio dei Tempi, working in Turin and Piedmont, to purchase equipment in connection with the coronavirus epidemic.
EXOR, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ferrari, and CNH Industrial, along with Ermenegildo Zegna and Pesenti Group, have procured 150 mechanical ventilation devices along with other medical equipment and are preparing for their urgent delivery to Italy.
Due to the large number of patients in Italy, a serious shortage of ventilators appeared – and the Agnelli family decided to help.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options