Agnelli family purchased 150 mechanical ventilation machines for ItalyMarch 18, 2020
The Agnelli family and their companies donated € 10 million to the Italian Civil Defense Department and the social service Specchio dei Tempi, working in Turin and Piedmont, to purchase equipment in connection with the coronavirus epidemic.
EXOR, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ferrari, and CNH Industrial, along with Ermenegildo Zegna and Pesenti Group, have procured 150 mechanical ventilation devices along with other medical equipment and are preparing for their urgent delivery to Italy.
Due to the large number of patients in Italy, a serious shortage of ventilators appeared – and the Agnelli family decided to help.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform