After upgrading to the Tesla Model 3, you can drive 25 km moreMarch 15, 2019
When launching the base and the cheapest version of Model 3, Tesla promised in the near future, with the help of software, to increase the stock of electric vehicles. The car maker said that its promise has been fulfilled, and now Model 3 will be able to drive 15 miles more (25 km) on a single charge. This is reported by Electrek.
When last month, Tesla released Model 3 for $ 35,000, the automaker surprised many, promising to increase its range. However, not all owners of Model 3, but only owners of the Long-Range version with increased battery, did not improve. According to the general director of the company, the car will now be able to drive no more than 500 km, and 525 km.
He emphasized that the company managed to carry out such an “upgrade by air”, due to the fact that Tesla is engaged not only in the development, equipment, but also inbuilt software.
These updates are available for those who already own Tesla electric cars and for those who are only going to buy them. It is noted that the car itself will download the necessary update, and in the morning the owner will be sitting in the “updated” car with a large reserve of the move.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos