After the cancellation of the car dealership, an online presentation started in GenevaMarch 3, 2020
Despite the ban on car shows, manufacturers have found a way to present their new products.
Recall that last week it became known that the Geneva International Motor Show was canceled due to a ban by the Swiss authorities against the backdrop of the coronavirus epidemic. However, car companies have found a way to present their new products.
So that corporations do not suffer, it was decided to hold online presentations of new models that were supposed to debut as part of the auto show. So, today models of such companies as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Skoda, Audi, VW, Bentley and many others will be presented.
We will closely monitor the presentation of new products in order to tell our readers about them as soon as possible. Stay tuned!.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey