After Musk said it’s time to start serial production of Semi trucks, Tesla shares went up 6%June 12, 2020
Yesterday, the price of one Tesla stock exceeded $ 1,000 when it became known that the company’s CEO Elon Musk told its employees that it was time to bring the Tesla Semi commercial truck to serial production. Stock growth was 6%.
In an e-mail that fell into Reuters’s possession, Musk did not state the deadlines, but he later confirmed that the letter was genuine.
The source notes that the jump in Tesla shares could lead to the fact that Musk will receive another payment from the compensation plan, tied to the company’s market capitalization.
Introducing the prototype Semi truck in 2017, Musk said that mass production of this model will begin by 2019. However, in the autumn of last year, a new term was announced – in 2020, it was supposed to start production in a “limited quantity”, and truly mass production should be launched in 2021.
- Acura plans to become a sports brand
- AC Schnitzer atelier has prepared improvements for the G30 and G31 BMW 5-Series
- Under the hood of this VW Golf R is a 600 hp engine
- Koenigsegg Regera demonstrates stunning acceleration up to 300 km / h
- Electric VW ID.R breaks another speed record