Africa Eco Race 2020 announced routeOctober 16, 2019
The organizers of the Africa Eco Rally rally marathon presented the details of the route of the 12th edition of the race.
Technical and administrative checks will be held in the French city of Menton on January 4. The next day, the participants will move to Monte Carlo, where a start ceremony is planned. After that, the ferry will deliver the equipment to the city of Tangier in Morocco. January 7 will be the first day of competition.
Four stages will be held in Morocco. After a rest day, which will be held on January 12 in Dahlia, the caravan will move to Mauritania, where most of the route is planned. The finish will take place on January 19 on the shores of Pink Lake in Dakar.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup