Africa Eco Race 2020 announced routeOctober 16, 2019
The organizers of the Africa Eco Rally rally marathon presented the details of the route of the 12th edition of the race.
Technical and administrative checks will be held in the French city of Menton on January 4. The next day, the participants will move to Monte Carlo, where a start ceremony is planned. After that, the ferry will deliver the equipment to the city of Tangier in Morocco. January 7 will be the first day of competition.
Four stages will be held in Morocco. After a rest day, which will be held on January 12 in Dahlia, the caravan will move to Mauritania, where most of the route is planned. The finish will take place on January 19 on the shores of Pink Lake in Dakar.
- The traveler lived for almost three years in the Jeep Wrangler
- Look at the radio-controlled machine that can drift
- “Suddenly Accelerating” Tesla Caused Over 100 Accidents
- In Europe, introduce new rules for charging electric cars. And car owners will not like them
- Suzuki Jimny SUV will be made five-door